Groundsure’s Preliminary Unexploded Ordnance Risk Assessment will be available to order on tmconvey from early June – identifying the potential risks from unexploded ordnance (UXO) that could affect your client’s construction projects.
• Cost: £195 + VAT
• Location on tmconvey: Under the Environmental section
• Sample report: Click here to see a sample report
About the report
Based on a 10km radius from the red dot marking the property, the report covers:
• Analysis of over 5,000 projects to mitigate bomb risks on development sites since 1991
• Accurate bomb density mapping based from Ordnance Survey maps 1941 -1944
• Extensive archive of previous bomb excavation works and threat assessment Bomb, V1 and V2 strike locations from original war records and area damage assessments (where available)
• UXO risk assessment – contour maps applied around potential source of strike locations
• The cost of the Preliminary report is discounted from the Stage 2 Detailed Risk Assessment
This report covers the possible health and safety risks for contractors under CDM 2015. Groundsure have also partnered with industry specialists Dynasafe BACTEC to provide a comprehensive view on the risks, so they can be factored into a site assessment.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact your Account Manager, or get in touch with our friendly Helpdesk team on 0800 840 5571 or email email@example.com