We are on the lookout for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Swindon.
In a nutshell: We need someone sociable and hard-working, with experience of CRM and campaign marketing, who’ll be able to hit the ground running in our fast growing, ambitious business.
Think this could be you?
The right candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role; with a minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience managing B2B digital marketing activity.
The role will suit someone sociable who is prepared to embrace our welcoming, open plan office environment as an opportunity to build strong, positive working relationships.
To thrive in this role, you will need:
• Specific experience of CRM, email and campaign marketing, website and social media management.
• Experience working with lead generation and sales teams to incubate and nurture customers and prospects.
• Strong research and analytical abilities; data management, interpretation, reporting and insight.
• Marketing qualification or Business degree (preferred).
• Experience of professional services, software, technology or property related industries (preferred).
Why work for tmgroup?
We are Investors in People accredited and offer a multitude of company benefits, ranging from our employee wellness programme and private healthcare, through to free fruit and cereal in the breakout room.
Over 10% of our 130 staff have enjoyed working with tmgroup for more than 10 years, which is a testament to the positive culture we work hard to maintain.
For more information or to apply for the role, please get in touch with Verdi Taylor-Bishop on Verdi.Taylor-Bishop@tmgroup.co.uk