tm:tv is continuing into 2022 with a 6-part series called Achieving Change: Think tomorrow, act today! – set to take part across Spring and Autumn this year in a refreshing ‘Top 5’ format. Brought to the market by tmgroup, Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) and mio, the series will invite property industry experts to share their wish lists for driving positive change.
The sessions will cover everything from collaboration and process improvements, to staff retention strategies; bringing together an eclectic and experienced panel of guest speakers – including James Dearsley (Unissu), Rebecca Kibby (Foot Anstey), Charlotte Jeffrey-Campbell (The Able Agent), Rob Hailstone (Bold Legal Group), and Eddie Davies (HM Land Registry) to name just a few.
The first session is just weeks away!
Find details about the upcoming series below:
- Top 5: Ideas for future proofing the property industry: 12 noon on Thursday 24th March
- Top 5: Ways to improve staff retention in property roles: 12 noon on Tuesday 26th April
- Top 5: Initiatives to boost collaboration across the property transaction: 12 noon on Tuesday 24th May
- Top 5: Positive property industry disrupters (people, processes, and platforms): 12 noon (1 hour) on Tuesday 20th September 2022
- Top 5: Things we can learn from overseas property processes: 12 noon on Tuesday 4th October 2022
- Top 5: Keys to unlocking the property transaction: 12 noon on Thursday 20th October 2022
As Joe Pepper, CEO of tmgroup comments:
“Since being established in the midst of lockdown 2020, tm:tv has gone from strength to strength as an online debate series covering key topics impacting the property market – everything from market trends to the future hazards of climate change. It’s fantastic to see tm:tv continuing to bring so many property professionals together from across the industry to help drive positive change.”