Is your staff retention strategy in need of a spring clean?
tm:tv is set to continue at 12 noon on Tuesday 26th April with ‘Top 5: Ways to improve staff retention in property roles’ – brought to the market by tmgroup, Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) and mio.
All part of the new, 6-part series called Achieving Change: Think tomorrow, act today!, a carefully selected panel will be sharing their thoughts on everything from finding the right people and training them, to wellbeing, flexible working, staff retention strategy, and more!
Panellists from Mortgage Advice Bureau, Hunters, and more
Host, Dan Creed, HR Director at tmgroup, will be joined by:
- Claire Smith, People & Culture Director at Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Charlotte Jeffrey-Campbell, Director – The Able Agent
- Rebecca Kibby, CEO Conveyancing Services at Foot Anstey LLP
- Glynis Frew, Group Training and Development Director at Hunters
- Natalie Moore, Director and Licensed Conveyancer at Aconveyancing
The series will continue across Spring and into the Autumn
Following on from the ‘Top 5: Ways to improve staff retention in property roles’ session, there will be a further 4 sessions in the series – featuring a whole host of industry voices, including Rob Hailstone (Bold Legal Group), Beth Rudolph (Home Buying and Selling Group), Eddie Davies (HM Land Registry) and more!
You can find more details and register below:
- Top 5: Initiatives to boost collaboration across the property transaction: 12 noon on Tuesday 24th May Click here to register
- Top 5: Positive property industry disrupters (people, processes, and platforms): 12 noon (1 hour) on Tuesday 20th September 2022 Click here to register
- Top 5: Things we can learn from overseas property processes: 12 noon on Tuesday 4th October 2022 Click here to register
- Top 5: Keys to unlocking the property transaction: 12 noon on Thursday 20th October 2022 Click here to register