Sales progression and communication tool, mio, has joined Relocation Agent Network. Making their debut as one of the Network’s approved suppliers, mio is giving an exclusive offer of “an extra 3 months free” to all member branches that sign up to mio before 1st October 2019.
mio is proven to help reduce fall-through rates and time to exchange
Since being introduced to Cardiff in September 2017, mio has already helped reduce average fall through rates to 21% compared to the UK average of 33%, whilst speeding up transactions to exchange; averaging 85 days compared to 126 days (the national average throughout 2018) – thanks to features such as:
• A clear view of each chain, helping estate agents to identify potential issues and know what needs tackling first.
• Data feeds from conveyancers, lenders and surveyors, helping to streamline sales progression.
• Centralised customer communications, so everyone in branch is empowered to support every homemover.
• Integrations to help automate chain building, for less rekeying.
• Key notes and contacts digitised and stored in one place, helping to maximise efficiency.
The consumer app provides a point of difference at market appraisals
The mio app (available on iOS and Android) also provides a point of difference at market appraisals and helps agents win more business – by offering increased transparency and customer updates with push notifications as well as secure chat messaging; providing them with much-needed reassurance and removing the uncertainty that causes so many property transactions to fall through.
Relocation Agent Network members benefit from a 9 months FREE introductory offer
mio is available to all estate agents on a 6 months FREE introductory offer. This increases to 9 months for Relocation Agent Network members signing up to mio before 1st October 2019 and taking advantage of the “an extra 3 months free” offer.
About Relocation Agent Network
Relocation Agent Network is a national network of specially selected estate agents. All members are handpicked after thorough checks identify them as the best estate agent to represent Relocation Agent Network in their area. The Network provides coverage throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
For more information visit www.relocation-agent-network.co.uk