tmgroup, the market-leading provider of technical solutions for conveyancers, has launched its new and innovative tmconvey platform; including the sought-after addition of integrated Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) submission.
Building on the platform’s broad range of services, this latest integration promises significant time-saving efficiencies to conveyancers by enabling them to calculate and submit Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) forms through a streamlined, online process.
Key features include:
• Smart forms : Automatically pre-populates the form with case details and saves to draft as you go.
• SDLT calculator : Quick and reliable access to stamp duty fees.
• Intelligent and dynamic : Easy to navigate as it only presents the fields that are necessary to populate. It also has built in validation and error checking.
Integrated Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) submission is the first of many new services which will be added to the tmconvey platform over the coming months; as tmgroup continues to mould tmconvey to the needs of its customers and deliver the latest process efficiencies.
The new tmconvey platform delivers a clear, quick and complete user experience to save customers even more time and effort
The Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) integration is now available as part of the new tmconvey platform, which was redesigned in response to real customer feedback to deliver a clear, quick and complete user experience.
The new version of tmconvey continues to build on the company’s vast knowledge and 15+ years of experience, and is supported by:
• User-friendly design: with the right tools at their fingertips, users are supported at every step to complete tasks with speed and ease.
• Smooth navigation: the uncomplicated, highly responsive design allows users to find what they need with less effort. They also enjoy the flexibility to work in the way they want to.
• An integrated approach: tmconvey is integrated with the core services demanded by users; it supports them to get the job done quickly, without the need to visit multiple websites.
“HMRC integration is a fantastic addition to the range of services tmconvey offers; enabling our customers to process their SDLT submissions quickly through a streamlined and intelligent online process,” said Paul Albone, tmgroup’s Managing Director. “Our team are always working hard to improve efficiency in the conveyancing process, and this latest integration reinforces our ongoing commitment to making time for our customers. We look forward to launching further new services onto the new tmconvey platform over the coming months.”