From 3rd May, you’ll notice some changes when completing our SDLT submission forms – including Companies House look-up and 14-day alerting.
You can find more information about these new features below:
Companies House look-up
We’ve made it quicker and easier for you to add company information as you complete your SDLT forms within our tmgroup platforms – with our new Companies House look-up.
Through our integration with Companies House, you’ll be able to look-up the company’s registered address and pre-populate the Vendor/Purchased Address details in the following sections of the SDLT form:
• Page 3 – Vendor Details – Type Company
• Page 4 – Purchaser Details – Type Company
Once populated, you’ll be able to amend the address if you wish.
To help support you in meeting the new SDLT payment and filing deadline of 14 days, which came into effect on 1st March 2019, we’ve added some useful alerts within our tmgroup platforms so you can clearly see the expected deadline for each form.
You’ll be able to see this alert in the following places:
• Page 1 of the SDLT form: Once you’ve entered the ‘Effective Date of Transaction’ on Page 1 of the SDLT form, we’ll automatically show you the latest date for payment and filing (based on the new deadline) – immediately below the ‘Effective Date of Transaction’.
• Page 6 (Summary Page): This same deadline will also appear on your Page 6 Summary Page, as a reminder of the new deadline for payment and filing.
To support these changes, we’ve also added the following SDLT status updates to our Post-Completion services:
• Draft – Submission Due: This will appear when your ‘Effective Date of Transaction’ is less than 5 days from the submission deadline. A red dot will also be displayed against the case, as well as a ‘Needs attention’ message on the SDLT tile under ‘Services’.
• Draft – Submission Date Passed: This will appear when your ‘Effective Date of Transaction’ submission deadline has passed. The same message will also appear on Page 6 of your submitted form.
If you have any questions, please contact our Helpdesk on 0800 840 5571 or email email@example.com