Since our National Conference back in February, cyber crime incidents have continued to make the headlines; from the WannaCry ransomware attack to the recent attack on DLA Piper.
To help support your on-going efforts to protect your law firm from cyber criminals, we have launched a new series of webinars, featuring expert advice on the current risks all law firms need to be aware of.
These pre-recorded webinars are available now on the tmgroup Webinar Hub for you to watch and share with your team at your own convenience.
The full series includes;
The current cyber security risks you need to be aware of
Graeme McGowan from BeCyberSure Ltd explores:
• The current cyber security risks law firms need to be aware of.
• The forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Find out : How your PR company could act as a bridge for hackers
Jeremy Swinfen Green from Teiss discusses:
• The risks posed by business partners, contractors and customers.
• How to reduce the risk of a third party who has access to your IT systems acting as a bridge for hackers.
Find out : Why increased IT complexity is ACTUALLY good for cyber criminals
Matt Newton from Oosha Ltd explains:
• Why increased IT complexity is good for cyber criminals.
• The latest considerations relating to professional indemnity insurance and cloud technologies.
Find out : How to respond if the worst happens
The National Police Chiefs’ Council’s National Cyber PROTECT Coordinator looks at:
• The risks all law ﬁrms should be making their teams aware of.
• Incident handling guidance and information sharing.
• How to respond to a cyber-incident.
Stay updated on the latest cyber crime advice with tmgroup by following @TM_Property for our latest webinars, events and articles around cyber crime.