tm:tv is continuing into 2022 with a 6-part series called Achieving Change: Think tomorrow, act today! – set to take part across Spring and Autumn this year in a refreshing ‘Top 5’ format.
Brought to the market by tmgroup, Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) and mio, the series will invite property industry experts to share their wish lists for driving positive change.
The series will continue at 12 noon on Tuesday 4th October 2022 with ‘Top 5: Things we can learn from overseas property processes’, where an eclectic and experienced panel of guest speakers will discuss how property transactions are managed in other countries – beyond England and Wales – and where there is potential for best practice to be shared.
Host, Joe Pepper, CEO of tmgroup, will be joined by:
• Eddie Goldsmith, Co-Founder of YouConvey
• Heather Crichton, General Manager, Industry Readiness at PEXA
• Allison Bradbury, Head of Local Land Charges Implementation at HM Land Registry
• Jordan Kostelac, director:PropTech@JLL Asia
• Vanessa Burgess-Mason, Sales Representative – Chestnut Park Real Estate Ltd, Brokerage