Terry Jones Solicitors will be hosting a Spring Breakfast Property Seminar this May – in conjunction with tmgroup, Terrafirma and Howden – exploring the many and varied risks posed by the ground, alongside important changes to environmental due diligence in property development and purchase.
• Where? Shrewsbury Town Football Club (SY2 6ST)
• When? 8am-11am on Thursday 2nd May 2019
• How do I register? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place**
Learn more about the new chapter in the Conveyancing Handbook, the best ways to inform clients about ground hazard risks – and more!
Following breakfast at 8am, the seminar will begin at 8.30am.
Presented by a panel of industry experts, the seminar sessions will cover a range of key topics, including:
• The new chapter in the Conveyancing Handbook reflecting the physical, legal and financial liabilities posed by ground hazards.
• Real-life case study examples highlighting the importance of identifying ground hazards.
• Advice on informing your clients about ground risks and how to manage them.
• PI Insurance and how to achieve the best renewal terms in the current market.
There will then be a brief networking session – before the event closes at 11am.
Meet our panel of industry experts
If you’d like to find out more about our panel of industry experts, you can find a brief profile, as well as their LinkedIn profiles below:
• Clare Yates: Senior Business Development Manager for tmgroup with over 25 years of experience in the property industry.
• Tom Backhouse: Award-winning geologist, entrepreneur and the CEO and Founder of Terrafirma, who specialise in the innovation and provision of environmental risk assessment and land information in the property, land, finance, insurance and public sectors.
• Jenny Screech: Consultant with Howden UK Group Ltd, supporting their professional indemnity insurance (PII) proposition for solicitors and other legal professionals.
Secure your place and join us…
Simply email email@example.com to register**
**By sending your RSVP to Terry Jones Solicitors, you are agreeing to share your details with tmgroup, Terrafirma and Howden UK Group Limited. If you would not like to share your details with these companies, please ensure you add a note in your email opting out.