Top tips! Are you making the most of the useful features on PSS Convey?
We continue to receive positive feedback from users of our online ordering platform who appreciate the functionality and ease of use of this platform. The website enables users to create and manage cases, instruct searches, track the progress of these instructions and access all completed searches. The platform includes an archiving facility that stores all completed reports for up to 12 months.
We believe a number of features of the platform are worth highlighting.
• Each user has their own unique Login credentials to enable them to access their personal cases and associated instructions. The platform also allows users to toggle between their own personal cases and all cases of the firm using the My Cases/All Cases functionality.
• Our platform includes a unique integration with the Coal Authority. When a case is instructed using the postcode look up feature, the system automatically creates a case plan of the property and compares this plan against the Coal Authority’s mapping layer. The platform will provide a search alert if this Coal Authority data identifies that the property is in a historic coal mining area.
• All reports including Continuation Legal Reports may be ordered in advance of their required date using the intuitive calendar function. Customer feedback indicates that this enables settlement workflow to be organised in the most time-efficient manner.
• When instructing searches for a case, the platform includes a Distribution List functionality that enables users to specify that completed searches should be emailed to up to six individuals. This is a helpful feature when multiple staff may be involved in a transaction – including for absence cover.
• The platform allows users to specify if they wish to receive individual search results as they become available, or to receive all results at the same time in a single “bundle” email.
INTRODUCING… OUR PLANS DEPARTMENT
A relatively new function within Property Searches Scotland – some would say one of our best kept secrets – is our Plans department.